- Memorial Stones, Headstones & Gravestones in Arundel
- Memorial Stones, Headstones & Gravestones in Bognor Regis
- Memorial Stones, Headstones & Gravestones in Chichester
- Memorial Stones, Headstones & Gravestones in Goring-by-Sea
- Memorial Stones, Headstones & Gravestones in Littlehampton
- Memorial Stones, Headstones & Gravestones in Worthing
- Headstones for Graves
- Gravestones & Grave Markers
- Traditional Kerb Sets for Graves
- Headstones for Children & Babies
- Cremation Headstones & Memorial Stones
- Memorial & Grave Vases
- Bespoke Memorials & Headstones
- Headstone and Memorial Prices, Costs and How We Work
- Lettering, Inscriptions & Engravings
Headstone and Memorial Prices, Costs and How We Work
Here at County Stone, we understand that arranging a memorial stone can cause a considerable amount of stress at a particularly difficult time. With this in mind, we go above and beyond to ensure that the process is as stress free as possible – managing every step of the memorial’s creation, from selection, right the way through to placement.
With our all-encompassing memorial stone service, we’ll take the weight off your shoulders. From creating the memorial, through to taking care of every administrative detail, we’ll ensure that your experience is as stress-free as possible.
We’ll also liaise with the relevant authorities and complete all of the relevant documentation before one of our stonemasons, accredited by the National Association of Memorial Masons, places the stone in position.
Throughout the process, we’ll always be on hand to offer any advice, guidance, or support you need.
Choosing your memorial
We endeavour to make the process of choosing a memorial as straightforward as possible. Our dedicated team will support you throughout the process, helping you develop a memorial which reflects your loved one’s personality through inscription, carving, and style.
Ordering your memorial
Once you’ve chosen your memorial, we’ll need to complete an application for either the Church, Cemetery, or Crematorium – all of which have rules and regulations about what headstones they will allow. We’ll complete the paperwork for you – you’ll simply need to sign and date the form and pay the associated fee.
Once the application has been approved, we will order the memorial. Please be aware this can take anything between 4 – 20 weeks. We’ll let you know when the stone arrives and it will then be lettered and finished before an installation date is set.
Headstone and Memorial Pricing
The cost of your memorial will vary depending on a number of factors, such as the style, materials, and lettering.
We will require a 25% deposit before we can process the order and the final amount must be paid after the memorial has been installed.